Many thanks to Nick. If you're doing research in Hungary or it's former Empire check out his work. I was fortunate to receive this award last December and wrote about it here.
The One Lovely Blog Award has been making the rounds of genealogy blogs. I have been flattered to have been given the award by several of my fellow bloggers in the last couple weeks, each of whom has a distinct voice and writes a blog I thoroughly enjoy following.
A thank you to each of them. Receiving this from such strong bloggers truly pleases me. I urge you to check out their blogs.
- Margel at 2338 W. Washington Blvd.
- Yvonne at The Mashburn Collection
- Wendy B. at Shaking Leaves
- Shelley Bishop at A Sense of Family
- Betty Tartas at Betty's Bone Yards
- and Joanne at Keeper of the Records
The award was started a little over two years ago at Works of Art by Sara and included the following rules.
- Add the logo to your blog.
- Link to the person from whom you received this award
- Nominate 7 or more blogs
- Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are "One Lovely Blog"!
- iSeeAncestors' post Genealogy at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Skipping Down Memory Lane's post Update on Dorothy
- Pid Was Her Name's post Tuesday's Tip - The Undiscovered Repository
- Curbow-Montoya Family's post Aunt Ramona - Maria Ramoncita Montoya Gallegos
- Discovering Latvian Roots' post Paying Attention to Details
- Totally Related's post The Mystery of Minnie, Part II (and do read Part I, as well)
- A Hoyt Family Genealogy's post Maritime Monday - "Uncle Eddie" Stewart
- A Hundred Years Ago's post Sibling Teasing
- Elrod Famiy History's post Who Was Jacob Elrod II?
- The Rideouts of Bath's post John Rideout & Sons?
- aquamarinesteph's post Those Places Thursday: Coal Creek, TN